[etni] debating - siah vsig???

  • From: sommer ben <sommerbtch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 20:39:02 +0100 (BST)

Our school is thinking of starting a debating activity in English. We have some
form from the mininstry for doing it for 'metzuyant' pupils.

WE need to fill in how many hours a unit, the subject/research question,
subtopics and concepts, the teaching methods we will use, content, activities
and values, and required resources for this.

Can anyone that has been doing this contact us and give us some help with this
please?

please reply to

Malka Shamir at

elsje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx