[etni] bagrut module C question 1

  • From: Kathi Pearlmutter <kathip@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 19:36:47 GMT

In module C, question 1, our English staff had a disagreement over the correct
answer.  Some felt it should be "what Dr. Brandon found in his research" - as
lines 1-4 describe what he found in his research with adults.  Others felt the
answer should be "how Dr. Brandon got the idea for his research" - as lines 1-4
describe the prevoius research that gave him the idea for his research on
teenagers.  Our students were split - some giving each answer.  My son insisted
that I should look at only lines 1-4 - so the answer has to be "what Dr.
Brandon found in his research".  To me it seems that both answers can be
correct.  What do you think?
(if I am unsure of an answer in module C - what can I expect of my students???)
kathi‎