[etni] bagrut marking action

  • From: Jacquie Mohar <caddy_1998@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 03:02:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again to all bagrut markers and seniors,
I would like to request that ONCE our dispute is SUCCESSFULLY solved and we get
down to marking papers that the marvad can get their act together and will
distribute papers on the SAME DAY as the tidruch, whenever that may be. In that
way we will save both time and money. We have all already been to the tidruch,
albeit it didn't exactly take place, and I would hate to see yet more time
wasted travelling in and out of Kiryat Ono.

All for one and one for all.....
Jacquie

Jacquie Mohar - Once a Blue, always a Blue
Everton loyal supporter
050 7788217