[etni] Where to on Sunday?

  • From: Danny and Esther Behar and Family <behar123@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:48:54 +0300

Dear Teachers,

Does anyone know where and when this meeting on Sunday for new bagrut examiners is to be? Is there anyone in the Modiin area who, like me, has been prevailed upon to become a bagrut examiner and needs to attend the session for new bagrut examiners?

Having followed all the ins and outs of the VERY justifiable strike with great trepidation, I would like to know what I'm getting myself into. I would also like to know how much the test loads have been reduced.

But, right now, I just need to know, where is the meeting on Sunday? What time? What do I need to bring along with me?

Shabbat shalom
Thanks,
Esther Behar
** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **