[etni] Re: WITH YOU!!!

  • From: Nina Daon <nina_d@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:15:25 +0300

I absolutely agree with Bari.  I graded Bagrut exams (F and G) for 3 years and
gave up this summer.  I live in the North and the 4 hour travelling time (2
hours each way by car) and the pressure to finish the large lot of exams each
time is unbearable.  By the time you get to the third week of checking, mental
and physical exhaustion have totally overtaken your life.  Who can fairly check
exams that way?
I hope that the efforts to decrease the workload to a manageable number of
tests per hour will succeed!!!
Nina Daon
Carmiel