[etni] Trying to find Shlomit Ilan

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 10:56:45 -0700

From: Katrinda Scott <eeyore73@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Trying to find Shlomit Ilan

I am a Ph.D. student at the University of TN, Knoxville.  I am writing
my dissertation on dyslexia and bilingualism. I have come across a
quote by Shlomit Ilan in an abstract she submitted to the British
Dyslexia Association for a conference in 1999.  I am trying to find
other works by her and your site came up that she was at your
conference. I have found her email address but the message was
returned.  I have done many on-line searches and can not find any works
by her that have been published.   Is there any way you might be able to
help me track her down or do you know of any of her publications?

Sincerely,
Katrinda Scott