[etni] Translating Unit Outline in Math from Hebrew to English

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 10:48:35 -0700

From: Dovi Weiss <doviw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Translating Unit Outline in Math from Hebrew to English

I am looking for someone who can professionally translate Unit Outline
in Math from Hebrew to English.

The unit is for 5th grade teachers and it deals with decimal fractions.

The text to be translated is not a mathematical text (such as in a math
text book). It is a pedagogical text such as in teacher's guide.

The unit outline is presented in a table. I am attaching the first 5
pages of the table.

(The first 5 pages can be found at -
www.etni.org/docs/decimalfractions.doc )

The full table to be translated includes 15 pages (10 more pages than
the 5 attached).

The number of words to be translated is approx. 3,500.

I need the work to be done no later than April 30 (I prefer no later
than April 26).

My phone number is: 0528-554100

My email is - doviw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,