[etni] This years bagrut requirements for 12th graders

  • From: "debitor" <debitor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 16:30:37 +0200

Dear Etni'ers and Judy,
There still seems to be some confusion regarding this years 12th grade exams.
Firstly, as far as I understood the changes re  not having the Hebrew Unseen
on the four point exam only take effect after the modular Bagrut is introuced-
hence this years four pointers will still answer in Hebrew- Is that so or not -
several Mrecazim I have spoken to seem umcertain.
Secondly has the cloze for both four and five pointers definitely been removed
from this years eams for Winter and Summer 2003/4 or do they still need to do
clozes????
 I would appreciate an answer as soon as possible.
 Debbie Gabai