[etni] Re: Sharon's advocacy for efficient audio tech

  • From: judih haggai <gudweinh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 05:21:20 +0000

To Sharon,
Thanks for you taking on this advocacy role. You are doing such a large favour
for so many of us,  our students and our schools.
That you took the time to re-send your letter that obviously touched the heart
of Dudu HaLevi, well, yeah! You're seeing the light
at the end of the tunnel, and, quite obviously, there will be light.

Hopefully, there'll be a continuation of cassettes so that we can scrape
through this interim. Although I say this just before our school
embarks on the dreaded mission of digitally recording and burning CDs for our
yearly tests. This part of the mission is vast but doable.
Far worse is the demand we'll have to make on students to hunt for disc players.

So, please let us know if you know something. If you think added voices will in
any way benefit the work going on in the Ministry, let us know.

Thanks again,
oh, and P.S. - was the proposed use of a SIM card meant for existing cellphones
as well as viable MP3/4 players? Does any ETNI-er know more about this?

Judih Weinstein Haggai
Nofei Habsor

Windows Live: Friends get your Flickr, Yelp, and Digg updates when they e-mail
you.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_3:092010