[etni] Part-time position at Hof HaSharon

  • From: Wendy Segal <wndys@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 08:58:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi ETNIers
Although my ad appears on the ETNI job board, I'm not having much luck. So I'm
writing here also in hope that someone who knows someone who is suitable will
tell that someone to contact me.
Hof HaSharon High School, a regional 6-year school on the coastal road between
Hertzliya and Netanya, is in need of an English teacher for about 12 hours (7th
to 10th grades) for the coming school year. Please send CV to me at this email
address: wndys@xxxxxxxxx
Thanks
Wendy Segal