[etni] Re: Oral Testing in another school

In all the years that I've been testing orally, I've always tested on
my day off.  We get paid for testing -- why should your school pay you
for hours that you're not there and for which you're being paid by the
Ministry of Education?

Bari

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **
** for help - ask@xxxxxxxx **