[etni] Opinin on books needed

  • From: Jack Pillemer <jackpil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: etni questions <ask@xxxxxxxx>, ETNI posts <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:48:57 +0300

As I finalize the booklist for next year I would like some input from  the
experience of others.

Grammar - For 5point yud aleph and yud bet:
Any comments on:
1. The Students' Grammar Notebook -  Linda Taharlev [ECB]?
2. Help yourself to English Grammar 2 [UPP]?
3. Grammar Power [UPP]?

We want to consolidate and practice what has been taught up till the end of
grade 10 through course books that have included grammar.

For a 5 point grade 12 class we  need something small and focused for E by
itself.
Any comments on :
Practice Papers for  Module E (ECB)?   Which is the best ECB    E module
practice book?

 Practice E [UPP]?

 New  Focus on Module E [UPP]?  I think this is new.

Does AEL have a separate booklet for E?

Thanks

Jack pillemer