[etni] On line Computer Programs for Kita Mkademet

  • From: Sharon Kleinerman <sharkle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 04:37:14 +0300

I would like to work on computers with my kitot mkadmot.  What are on line
programs (or disks) that focus on basic vocabulary or basic reading?
I do not have that much experience working with classes on computers- please
give any  advice about planning and classroom management.

Also , I would appreciate any ideas for simple end of year projects on
computers.  (simple matzeget,)

Sharon