[etni] Re: NBA Handbook on ETNI

  • From: "kobi" <kobieti@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 22:42:42 -0700

Hi Everyone,
I would like to put in a GOOD WORD, I think the team that worked on the
NBA handbook did a fantastic job and they deserve all the credit for it.
The handbook has everything in it. It is complete with examples, tables,
calculations... in short everything we need to start this whole thing on
the right foot.
Judy Steiner and her devoted staff (and I heard that Gail Mann had a lot
to do with this handbook...) I applaud you for this wonderful tool you
gave us, thank you.
Furthermore, putting it on the internet is simply genius, it really
makes our work easier by just downloading it all to our computer where
it is ready to use.
Thank you again for your hard work.
Kobi Lavy
Ankori, Ashdod