[etni] More creative work inspired by Romeo and Juliet

  • From: Jack Pillemer <jackpil@xxxxxxx>
  • To: etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 23:31:28 +0200

Creative work inspired by Romeo and Juliet
If you follow this link http://www.geocities.com/jackpillemer/doc1.htm    you
will find  a selection of creative writing by pupils in Grade 11 (Not Native
Speakers) at Boyar School Jerusalem. They studied Romeo and Juliet
http://www.etni.org/teachers/jack/master.htm as part of their English
literature program and at the end they had to do a project. For part of the
project they could do creative work: I received 4 videoed scenes in very strong
Israeli accents, 4 paintings and  1 sculpture (all with written explanations),
many poems, dialogues essays etc, saw 1 puppet show (socks with personality)
and  even heard one original piece of music (recorded onto a disk) using the
words of the text as lyrics.  I asked permission from the students to put some
of their work up on my site. http://www.etni.org/teachers/jack/master.htm

 Have a look.

Jack Pillemer