[etni] Letter received from Judy Steiner

  • From: Nina Golomb <golomb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Nina Golomb <golomb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:01:49 +0200

I received a fax from Judy Steiner yesterday and, once again, I find it
unsatisfactory.  I asked (in my previous letter) for a fact to face meeting
with Judy as well as Ronit Tirosh etc.  Judy seems to find this request
unnecessary.
Why can't the ministry admit there was a problem and do something about it?
It's not a sin to make a mistake.
The Irgun contacted me today and have agreed to take up the matter and help
wherever possible.  I asked them to arrange a meeting, so I'll let the list
know as soon as there are developments.

Judy's letter is up on the site at
www.etni.org.il/judytonina.htm
and