[etni] Re: Fwd: re: copies of bagrut exams

All the bagrut exams are on Yoel Geva's site (with the listening and even the
whole text read to students with hataamot). You can find it here:
http://www.geva.co.il/bagrut_solution_english
When you go in to the year you choose then on the right is the actual exam and
on the left the same exam with the solutions written on it.
Kobi