[etni] Re: Fwd: re: Winter new lit "F" Bagrut answers

  • From: Bari Nirenberg <bnirenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni.list@xxxxxxxxx" <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 07:52:55 +0200

All of the keys for all of the modules are prepared by Machon Szold. Machon
Szold does not post the keys online. I believe that in the past, the
Ministry posted a few keys, but I don't think they do so anymore. In any
case, the keys have never been posted by the Ministry immediately following
the exam -- even the Bagrut markers don't get a key for a couple of weeks
or so.
As was mentioned, the answers in the newspaper were always posted by one of
the private companies, I believe Yoel Geva. Note that this has never been
an official key -- it is incomplete and on at least one occasion, I
remember an answer that was only worth partial credit. I assume the folks
at Yoel Geva didn't see the lit exam, as not that many schools took it,
which is why they didn't publish their answers.

Bari