[etni] Fwd: re: Reed And Anonymity

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adi Orian <austenorian@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Reed And Anonymity

I wonder, we sometimes express here on etni this fear of retribution,
but, with all the problems that are raised here legitimately, has
anyone ever actually had his/her paranoia proven prudent? I haven't
and I've never heard of any examples of such treatment, which I think
is good news for our system, for all its drawbacks. How about you?