[etni] Fwd: re: Joel presenting at ETAI Nahalal

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 07:35:51 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <joel.josephson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Joel presenting at ETAI Nahalal

Many thanks to the warm welcome and kind help from the ETAI team at
yesterdays Nahalal conference. Also many thanks to the attendees at my
workshop, it was a pleasure meeting you.

I hope to be able to repeat the experience.

Joel Josephson

Joel wrote:
> I am really looking forward to my first workshop for the British Council in
Israel at the ETAI Nahalal conference on the 28th December. 9.45 till 10.30
sessions.

I will be talking about the European Union, Lifelong Learning programme for
every level of language education (the largest programme globally) and
presenting two current projects that are suitable for Israeli language
teachers. Please bring your singing voices along to the workshop: European
Innovative Resources for Motivating Language Learning.

I hope to meet many of you there, till Wednesday.