[etni] Fwd: question about 3 pointers

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:52:02 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bilha Boyarsky <bilhaboyarsky@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: question about 3 pointers

Does anyone know if three pointers (who cannot possibly go onto four
points) must do the log as well?  I got the feeling from the knowledge
I've gained about the literature program that there will be no such
thing as three pointers.  Is this true?  If they must do the log then
will their logs be collected even though they aren't doing a four
point bagrut?

Also, I teach in a school where 11th and 12th graders learn together.
We are starting the Log this year so that next years 12th graders can
be finished with it.  Must they (the 11th and 12th graders who are in
the same class) all do the log or can the 12th graders choose to do
the regular bagrut test (not the literature test) still even though
they've done the work for the log?  Can individuals choose what to do
based on their grades for the log and matkonot?

Any answers would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

-Bilha