[etni] Fwd: looking for a tutor - forwarded message from an American company

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 19:40:37 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: naomi epstein <naomi.shema@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: looking for a tutor - forwarded message from an American company

Please reply directly to Laure VanRensburg. I know nothing more about this.

Naomi Epstein

=======================

From: Laure VanRensburg <LVanRensburg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Naomi,

I have found your details on the tesol.org website. I am a recruiter
for Global LT an American company providing expatriates and their
families with language and cultural training all over the world.

I am currently, and urgently, looking for an English tutor for the
child of a client in Herzliya. The parents would like for the child to
have lessons twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 16:30 to
18:30.

The tutor must have a native proficiency in English and have previous
experience teaching or tutoring children. A Bachelors or Masters
degree is also preferred, but not required.

The tutor will be freelance and paid monthly by check or direct
transfer to his/her account. The tutor will not be refunded for
his/her travelling expenses.

If you feel any of those classes could be of interest to you please
send me your CV or forward this email to people who could be
interested in this opportunity.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Laure Van Rensburg