[etni] Fwd: class environment

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 18:35:12 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marlene <marlenegay@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: class environment

Craig Seganti, an American teacher (in "tough" schools in LA) sells an
E-book on-line on discipline. He gives samples upon request.

Richard Curwin gives a lot of talks at ETAI on discipline and recently had
an article in the Jerusalem Post. Maybe you can find it on their internet
version.

Oprah Winfrey's TV show had segments depicting brilliantly successful
teachers giving their first lesson, setting the ground rules, etc.

There's another expert on teaching difficult classrooms, from Australia -
check out the summer conference in Jerusalem of ETAI. His workshop- at
the preconference - was
cancelled.

 British Council on-line site for teachers: kidslearn, etc. It's free
and they're
accessible for questions and materials for teachers.

Marlene