[etni] Fwd: Rik Palieri - USA-based folksinger-storyteller coming to Israel

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:51:59 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: laurie ornstein <laurenmadeline@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Rik Palieri - USA-based folksinger-storyteller coming to Israel

Hi Everyone,

Rik Palieri, USA-based folksinger-storyteller is coming to Israel this
spring. He'll perform at Jacob's Ladder Festival and is also
interested in touring the country. He's interested in performing at
schools and has a lot of experience working with kids of all ages both
in the USA and abroad. I think he has a lot to offer our pupils. He's
definitely a window of opportunity to expose the pupils to American
folk culture.

Take a look at/listen to the links below. If you are interested in
hosting Rik at your school, or have another venue suggestion,  please
let me know. We're looking ahead now to arrange his tour schedule. His
dates are from Apr. 25 - May 7.

www.banjo.net

http://www.wcax.com/video?clipId=4498158&autostart=true&redirected=true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRWNfRn9lVk