[etni] Fwd: Looking for easy web sites

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 11:37:33 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Esther Revivo <estherrv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Looking for easy web sites

Hello! My daughter is teaching an incredibly weak yud alef 3 point
group in Sederot. Her pupils want do their short projects on countries
or animals. National Geographic has a marvelous kids site, but the
cursor cannot copy to Word. (Copyrights of course!) If you have young
kids who like animals, they'd enjoy this great site with videos; etc.
but ...... we can't copy! http://kids.nationalgeographic.com/kids/

Jacob Richman has a really wonderful site including information about
countries (http://www.jr.co.il/hotsites/edu-coun.htm this brings you
to many great sites) but the English is too difficult.

I've been on Google for quite a while and haven't come up with
anything in easy, basic English.
Any ideas? Any sites we could use will be much appreciated!

Thanks- Esther Revivo