[etni] Fwd: Bridging Task and tech. question

  • From: ETNI list <etni.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 22:46:24 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Esther Revivo <estherrevivo@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Bridging Task and tech. question

Shavua Tov!
1- Does anyone have a bridging task for "Thank You Ma'am?" ( I mean
the one instead of the project; not one of the components of the HOTS
log.) I've begun building my own but would grateful to use something
ready-made. I'm building mine on the basis of one I received from a
Machoz Darom rakezet on 'True Love.' It looks a lot simpler than the
projects I've done until  now, and I've a horrifically weak yud this
year.

2- For one of you computer geniuses out there: Is there any way one
can send a smart board lesson via e-mail? It's a huge amount of
g-bytes. Of course I use my 'disconkey' (is there a word for that in
English?) from my p.c. to the p.c. attached to the smart board, but
if people from different cities want to share lessons for the same
kind of smart board.....? I promised someone I'd investigate as I have
2 introductory lessons I'm willing to share. One is on 'Count That Day
Lost' and the other is on 'Thank You Ma'am.' They're made for
Promethean Planet 'Interactive Inspire' boards.

Many thanks in advance!
Esther Revivo
Ulpanat Tzvia Sedot Negev.