[etni] Fw: the document written during the strike?

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 16:05:46 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Ruthi - rsheffer@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: the document written during the strike?

This is addressed principally to Sandra Yossef Hassidim,Eduardo Lina,Aluma
Evron, etc who composed the document last year which outlined all our
demands to the Minister of Ed.
Maybe the doc should be sent now to the new Minister Gidon Saar who has been
interviewed right left and centre,as someone who wants to do something to
improve the situation.
It's time to make a stand again on all the issues raised during the big
strike.
doesn't everyone think we should continue our stand?
Ruth