[etni] Fw: testing LD students

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 07:35:08 +0200

From: "HILI" <dicko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: testing LD students.
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 23:51:49 +0200

 Dear Nina,

Last year the teachers at our school wrote a letter to the teacher's union
and to the Ministry about this serious issue,but unfortunately we received
no offical answers.
I also think that all those conscientious teachers who spend an incredible
amount of extra hours testing students orally, recording exams,etc should be
financially compensated.

Rita