[etni] Fw: re: looking for advanced "write away"

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 07:59:50 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "byk" <byk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: looking for advanced "write away"

I've got a book published by UPP, called "Writing " A workbok for the Upper
Grades, written by CarolGoldfus and Pnina Rosenbluth.  I find it extremely
helpful.

Jennifer Byk

jesg wrote:
Hi.. I'm looking for a workbook similar to "write Away" -
for improving writing skills..something that a student going from gr. 9 to 10..or hoping to advance from 4 to 5 points could practice on during the summer... Does anyone have experience using the book published to help students with Module B ?? Thanks, jesg

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **