[etni] Fw: re: is this common practice

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 10:27:05 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barry Silverberg" <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: this common practice

Dear principal chewed teacher,

Your principal is obviously benefiting from the huge glut of English
teachers in the country.  I'm sure that if you leave the school, he will
easily find
a replacement among the thousands of English teachers looking for work.

Good Luck.

(seriously  --I know a pricipal who thinks he can try the same schtick;
but just 4 minutes from my house there are 3 postions still open!

Barrry