[etni] Fw: re: class sizes

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 06:57:41 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: "E F Hisgen" <elaena@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: class sizes

Shalom to everyone!  Just to let you know, if high school classes here had
only 32 students, teachers would think they were in Paradise.  Try over 40
to a class.  At the elementary level, because of our budget problems in
California, class sizes are rising for the next school year. Probably around
31 or so per class. We had 20 in the primary grades but now, that, too, will
rise to around 24. We now have all-day Kindergarten.  Another ambitious idea
to get the kids ready for college at the age of 5. Mostly, the two things
the kids want most is Mommy and a nap. Some day, I hope to see Eretz Israel.
Regards, Elaena