[etni] Re: Fw: re: Reaction from the Ministry - Bagrut markers' issue!

  • From: Yehudit <elgavi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni Messages <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 09:03:28 +0300

I will back you up on that! We MUST stand together and be adamant about
our request otherwise, as Linda says, they will continue to take
advantage of us. They need the grades - so we have to be firm!
Yehudit

From: Linda - lsk120@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Reaction from the Ministry - Bagrut markers' issue!

Did you expect anything different? They see how we continue working
under
difficult conditions, both as teachers during the year and markers,
being
underpaid, and the like, ( I won't even bring up the strike!)....   so,
they
are confident that we'll give in and once again become marking machines
until all the exams are graded!
We had better stick to our guns this time!
Linda Kuras Mizrahi

Judith wrote:
>In the matter of the Bagrut markers' requests for lowering of the
quotas on
certain modules, sorry to inform our legitimate and fair compromise has
been
rejected !