[etni] Fw: re: Neutral tester reading to student

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 08:17:40 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Givati" <jesg50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Neutral tester reading to student

I should never write a letter( see below)  when I'm rushed.... Sorry, I
forgot to mention these kids need towrite their own answers but  be read to
by a person, not via a tape or disk....(of course I know about the taped /
disked version....    Sometimes I feel like half of my students  have "Kri
at Shelon")              Jesg

jesg wrote:
We have 2 pupils who- according to our "Yo et zet"
have been granted the right to be read to- not Oral Bagrut ("Ba al Peh" ) -
but will write their answers themselves.... Is there such a dispensation?

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **