[etni] Fw: re: Module B

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 07:02:47 +0200

From: "Iris Stein" <imstein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ask@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 5:47 AM
Subject: Re:  Module B

I must agree with Aviva.  There is a natural logic in the gradual build-up
of difficulty in each of the modules.  The beauty of the modular system is
that it allows the students to feel their individual improvement as they
escalate through the continuum of modules.  I don't believe that the level
of language required in Module B should exceed the level of language
required in Module C -  and since the writing section is usually the most
difficult section for these 3 pointers it will definitely feel this way for
our students.

Iris Stein