[etni] Fw: re: Marks for the projects

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:45:52 +0200

From: "Oded Ceder" <odedzd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ask@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 4:42 AM
Subject: Re: Marks for the projects

Isn't there a contradiction here?

I  pasted this from the NBA.

The tzvira model provides pupils with a "security net."  If, for example, a
pupil's level is between three and four points, the pupil can now first take
the three-point examination (modules A, B, and C) and then work her/his way
up to four points (modules D and E).  If s/he does not succeed, s/he retains
the grade for the three-point examination.