[etni] Fw: re: CD and tapes clarification

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 20:18:22 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Sarah Maoz - srmaoz@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: CD and tapes clarification

You have 10 kids and I have around 100 kids (it's a big school!).  We always
opened the tapes earlier so we could put a sticker with the kid's name on
each one and sometimes when we didn't get enough we had to make extra
recordings.  I am VERY UPSET about this proposed change over, since it is
much more complicated to make CDs with tracks  or even MP recordings (right
now I really don't know how!) than taping a cassette.  In my opinion the
Ministry should send us all to do a Hishtalmut on how to make CDs instead of
how to teach HOTS!!!!   A VERY ANNOYED AND UPSET TEACHER - Sarah Maoz,
Coordinator, Katzir High School, Rehovot.

jesg wrote:
>I don't understand... how can one transfer to MP3 on the test day.. after
all, we're NOT allowed to open the disks until the test begins! (and I have
at least 10 kids with "Hakrayat Shelon!!)
>   Does anyone know if it's true that we don't need diskmen..just radios
with disk players?????   jesg