[etni] Re: Fw: re: Answer to a new bagrut examiner

  • From: "Michele Ben" <mggben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 07:31:49 +0300

Why should you expect the Ministry of ed to "allow examiners to do their
valuable job with the respect and dignity they (and the pupils who have done
the exams to start with) deserve," when each and every TEACHER is not
allowed to do OUR valuable job with the respect and dignity we deserve.  And
this is reagarding everything accross the board - pay, physical working
conditions, and just about everything else.
    BTW - if anyone wants to remember why you became a teacher, view the
following song on you tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bxzT568M3k
My 14 year old son found it and forced me to watch it saying, "Isn't this a
beautiful song?"  He's right.
Michele