[etni] Fw: questions from a new bagrut examiner

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:52:27 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gloria Spielman" <gspiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: questions from a new bagrut examiner

Dear experienced bagrut examiners,

I am having trouble with access to information from both spoken and written
texts. Would appreciate your answers. Thank you.

1. Have most examiners received the invitation to July 1\contract? I
haven't, although I did join late. After  a morning of calling the The
marvard eventually someone answered and told me to call 03-5300811 and ask
but they aren't answering either.

2. When do we get paid? I did call the marvard and talked to a very helpful
lady in 'sachar' who said 'Eyn lee moosag'. I told her politely that I
didn't need an exact date, just within a month\two months etc. She then
repeated 'Amarti lach, Eyn lee moosag'. After a couple more attempts she
said in a huff 'ad sof September'. Is this the case? This year too, with the
bagrut being a month later? What's the rate of pay anyway?

3. How many papers in a batch (f and g)?

Many thanks!

Gloria