[etni] Fw: more book tasks

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 07:39:24 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: ELEANOR ZWEBNER <eleanorz541@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: more book tasks

  Years  ago I was a member of the National Council of Teacher's of English
(NCTE ), subscribed to their journals and had authorization to use their
website.  I downloaded (and reformatted) "50 Alternatives to Book Reports"
by Diana Mitchell.  Since there seems to be so much renewed  interest in
book tasks,  I have passed it on to David Lloyd who has kindly  posted it on
the etni book report site.  You can link to it  at

http://www.etni.org/book_reports/Fifty_Alternatives.doc

 Enjoy,
Eleanor