[etni] Fw: making tapes

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 15:09:18 +0200

From: Linda kuras Mizrahi  lindaskm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ask@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 2:41 PM

With the discussion concerning the number of extra hours we put in making
tapes, etc. for our students... I thought I'd go one step further:  I don't
have a double cassette tape recorder and have been coming in to school
earlier or staying later to record on a tape recorder from school... or have
borrowed one to take home over night... or have had a friend make me tapes
at home. This is so inconvenient that I now have decided to buy a double
cassette recorder! Just think- I am going to spend a nice sum of money on
something I don't need just so I can easily record the tests and reading
comprehension passages, etc..!

There, I got that off my chest!
With that, Gmar Hatima Tova!

Linda Kuras Mizrahi