[etni] Fw: link to a very cute "rap" song about Purim

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 20:04:59 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Tzur" <sharontzu5@xxxxxxx>

Dear Etniers:

Here is a link to a very cute "rap" song about Purim.

The rap is by Matt Bar - an American rapper who is here in Israel learning and working on a project to put Biblical stories to rap. The first link is to a video clip of "Haman". The second link takes you to other Bible raps. My favorite is Goliath. My students love them.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-vTLxpz9HKs

http://www.mattbar.com/music-group-21.html

Here is another link to the lyrics of the raps - on this page,
http://www.bibleraps.com/music-and-lyrics.html

you'll also find a link audio versions.

http://www.myspace.com/bibleraps

Yours,