[etni] Fw: link to a very cute "rap" song about Purim

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 20:04:59 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Tzur" <sharontzu5@xxxxxxx>

Dear Etniers:

Here is a link to a very cute "rap" song about Purim.

The rap is by Matt Bar - an American rapper who is here in Israel learning and working on a project to put Biblical stories to rap. The first link is to a video clip of "Haman". The second link takes you to other Bible raps. My favorite is Goliath. My students love them.

Here is another link to the lyrics of the raps - on this page,

you'll also find a link audio versions.

Sharon Tzur

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **
** for help - ask@xxxxxxxx **