[etni] Fw: gmul

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 07:37:13 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: sandy regev - sandyregev@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: gmul

how long does it normally take to receive a gmul for courses taken?
we had to fight to get a gmul promised for the etai summer session two years
ago and courses that colleagues and i completed last year have also not been
recognized as yet. a summer course at the university that was supposed to be
a gmul with a grade was given as a gmul without a grade. what is going on
and to whom do we turn? the institutions say - we did what we had to and
passed the info on to the ministry - and the ministry has no answers either.
is there someone who takes care of all these problems?
thanks for any info, sandy

Issue #2 of The Rag is now online!!!
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm