[etni] Fw: getting rid of thick lines in Word

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:39:04 +0200

From: Linda kuras Mizrahi  lindaskm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: getting rid of thick lines in Word

When I'm making up open questions and want to add a few lines for the
answers, I manage to make one line; however, when I press enter to continue
the line, I suddenly get this thick, black line. How do I get rid of those
annoying, thick black lines??????

BTW, last night, as I was using the formula to convert my unseen of 30
points to its value out of 100% in addition to copying and pasting those
values somewhere else in Excel , I blessed all of you who taught me how to
do those things! I am forever grateful to you!!

Linda