[etni] Re: Fw: eleventh grade five point english speakers

  • From: Steiner Family <steiner1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:12:22 +0200

  From: Ask Etni
  To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 7:18 PM
  Subject: [etni] Fw: eleventh grade five point english speakers

  Dear Debbie,
  If the pupils are tested this winter, it is the old format.  If they will be
tested this summer and they are in the 11th grade, then they are tested
according to the new format.

  All the best,
  Judy

  From: "debitor" <debitor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: eleventh grade five point english speakers

  Can someone please tell me whether  eleventh grade five point english
  speakers who want to take the bagrut this year- possibly even this January
  might be able to stick with the old Bagrut and not have to do the new bagrut
  just because they are in the eleventh grade??????- one of the schools I
  cousel has about 15 students who they want to take the Bagrut early!

   Thanks in advance
  Debbie Gabai