[etni] Fw: Wanted: address of a forum like ours in Russia

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 14:54:51 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Laurin Lewis" <lewisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Wanted: address of a forum like ours in Russia

It stands to reason that there must be a forum like ours in Russia or FSU. Or do we exist only because there are so many native English speakers in our ranks? Well if anyone knows of an equivalent to ETNI in Russia, could you please let me know the e-mail address. Why? Because I would like to announce to English teachers over there that -- as already announced here -- my courseware for teaching English to Russian speakers is available free of charge on my web site at www.english4students.com. Laurin. You can reach me at 050-6734414

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **