[etni] Fw: WANTED - jokes about teachers or native English speakers

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 22:20:52 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Laurin Lewis" <lewisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: WANTED - jokes about teachers or native English speakers

Thanks to those of you who sent jokes for my new English teaching program, which will be distributed free to everyone from my web site -- www.english4students.com. But most of the jokes that I received are not suitable, because they might offend someone -- blonds, certain nationalities, etc -- all of whom presumably want to learn English. The only safe target -- and all humor targets someone, right? -- would be English teachers (like us) or native English speakers (like some of us) -- Does anyone have any jokes in that category? E-mail or call me 050-6734414. Laurin

** Issue #5 of The Rag is out:
  http://www.etni.org/etnirag/issue5.htm **

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org **