[etni] Fw: Tidruch tomorrow

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 19:08:20 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: Judyv - judyv@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Tidruch tomorrow

Hello to all fellow Bagrut markers

It states on the invitation we got for the tidruch that it is "mifgash tidruch and klita" I am confused about the klita bit. When and where does the klita take place? Does klita mean getting the actual exams as well? If anyone knows I would be grateful for the info.

In addition, at the last tidruch I didn't know where the entrance to the car park was and so I had to park a little bit illegally as I couldn't find anywhere else - can someone tell me where the entrance to the car park is?

Thanks in advance
Judyv

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **