[etni] Fw: Testing orally - forms

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 06:37:09 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: yvonne ramon - yvonneramon@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Testing orally - forms

Some time ago, problems arising from certain sections of the forms for
testers, was mentioned.
We were told not to send the forms into the Ministry and that something was
being done about correcting the situation.(Was it supposed to be the Irgun?)
Lately, there has been no mention about the forms or what was done, if
anything.
Tuesday we are supposed to be testing students doing the Winter Bagrut, many
of them kids redoing exams, not kids we are currently teaching.
I'm wondering, has everyone caved and quietly sent the forms in, or are we
just going to test for free?

Yvonne