[etni] Fw: Taping Equipment

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 17:26:31 +0200

From: Barabra or Yaacov Ori  ojacob@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ask@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2003 3:06 PM
Subject: Taping Equipment

Dear Tzila,
Your school should at the very minimum provide you with the equipment that
you need to make tapes for your LD students.  It is the duty of the
principal to arrange this for you.  I realize that you probably bought the
equipment on your own for the good of your students, but your are already
donating your time to make the cassettes, testing orally,,,Each school has a
budget and the administrations of schools must be made aware(by us) of what
is needed for us to give the maximum to our students!  If English teachers
continue to compensate for problems within the educational  system -then
believe me nothing will ever be done to improve our lot in life!  Shana
tova! Barbara Ori