[etni] Fw: "SINGLISH - Sing It In English" performances for schools

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:22:03 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: Leonie Lachmish - simchagirls1@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: "SINGLISH - Sing It In English" performances for schools

"SINGLISH: Sing it in English" is an educational, interactive, fun
musical “ride” through English-speaking culture. Devised and co-performed by
veteran English teacher and actress/singer (and etni list member!), Leonie
Lachmish, our programmes are individually suited to all school grades in the
various educational sectors (mamlachti, mamlachti dati and hareidi) & all
English levels, from beginners to native English speakers.

Recommendations available on request from teachers and school principals in
all
those sectors (in Hebrew so you can pass them on to your school's
powers-that-be).

Suitable for English Days or as an anyday Exciting English Experience for
your
students.

There is the option of receiving lyrics for preparatory and follow-up work,
turning it into a lasting learning experience (optional but not required -
and
not desirable if your staff is under too much pressure as it is and
preparatory
or follow-up work would just be another task rather than a pleasurable
process).

I'll be happy to give further info by email or phone:
leonie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
050-6587705, 08-8602322

SINGLISH: Sing It In English, programmes for English students of all ages
and
levels :   http://lachmish-hafakot.com/singlish/singlish1.htm
For more samples of what we do,
http://www.lachmish-hafakot.com/Simchagirls/sg1.htm